PACE Academy Home
Learn. Love. Lead. Together.More Info
Please come out to participate in our Title I Family Night on October 18, 2018. This is also a Parents As Partners Meeting. The meeting begins at 5:00 p.m. We Hope to See You There!
Parent Teacher Conferences are approaching on October 9th and October 10th.
Early Release Wednesday Begin on October 10th. Students will be dismissed early on Wednesdays-12:45 Middle School Dismissal and 2:00 p.m. Elementary School Dismissal
PACE Academy offers several camps this summer. We are offering kindergarten camp, dance camp, art camp, karate and music camps. Some camps are free. For more information click on the link.
Parents, teachers, and school administration celebrated the academic accomplishments of our Kindergarten students during our end of the year promotion ceremony. We are so proud of them!!
PACE Academy participated in this year's Math Facts Challenge hosted by EMU Charter schools. Over 300 student participated.
PACE Academy is moving forward and making academic gains in each of our grade levels. Please take a moment to view our Annual Education Report above or located under our transparency tab at the top of this page.
On April 22, 2018, young ladies from grades K-8 danced the night away with a little help from their dads. The evening was filled with laughter, smiles, great food and a great time. Thanks to all of the PACE Academy dads, uncles, grandfathers, and brothers for making this a memorable event for our young ladies. A special thanks to the PACE Academy Daddy Daughter Dance Committee for volunteering during this event.
On April 14, 2018, PACE Academy's Middle School Cheer Team won 3rd Place in the Varsity Gold Competition held at Robichaud Highschool in Dearborn, MI. Congratulations to Coach Mychea Williams and 6th Grade Teacher, Ms. Collazo.
On October 12, 2017, PACE Academy became one of the few heart safe schools in Michigan.
10 ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL PACE STUDENT
The school knows the students who are proficient with these 10 educational attributes have great success at PACE Academy. Every child at PACE is capable of success!
- On time each day by 8 a.m.
- Completed and turned-in homework assignments
- Has all needed materials for the school day to be productive.
- Focuses and participates in class.
- Asks questions and provides feedback
- Communicates appropriately with classmates
- Takes notes and writes assignments in their planner daily (if grade level appropriate)
- Parents are connected and logged into Power School and Remind feeds
- Parents check work at night and sign off on needed documents.
- Students receive adequate rest each night in order to be prepared for the next day. (All grade levels)