PACE Academy participated in this year's Math Facts Challenge hosted by EMU Charter schools. Over 300 student participated.
PACE Academy Home
Learn. Love. Lead. Together.More Info
PACE Academy is moving forward and making academic gains in each of our grade levels. Please take a moment to view our Annual Education Report above or located under our transparency tab at the top of this page.
On April 22, 2018, young ladies from grades K-8 danced the night away with a little help from their dads. The evening was filled with laughter, smiles, great food and a great time. Thanks to all of the PACE Academy dads, uncles, grandfathers, and brothers for making this a memorable event for our young ladies. A special thanks to the PACE Academy Daddy Daughter Dance Committee for volunteering during this event.
On October 12, 2017, PACE Academy became one of the few heart safe schools in Michigan.
Please visit our Contact Us Tab to download a 2018-19 application. Kindergarten Round-Up Dates are now available!!
10 ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL PACE STUDENT
The school knows the students who are proficient with these 10 educational attributes have great success at PACE Academy. Every child at PACE is capable of success!
- On time each day by 8 a.m.
- Completed and turned-in homework assignments
- Has all needed materials for the school day to be productive.
- Focuses and participates in class.
- Asks questions and provides feedback
- Communicates appropriately with classmates
- Takes notes and writes assignments in their planner daily (if grade level appropriate)
- Parents are connected and logged into Power School and Remind feeds
- Parents check work at night and sign off on needed documents.
- Students receive adequate rest each night in order to be prepared for the next day. (All grade levels)